Family and Child Studies – Family Science from University of Central Oklahoma helps students demonstrate the skills to work with diverse populations, serve individuals and families throughout the life span in education, prevention and intervention programs and apply knowledge of family life education research to serve the community.
- School-age program director
- Director of child care center
- Head Start administrator
- Child development specialist
- Parent educator
- Educational Research
- Theories in Family & Child Studies
- Family Dynamics and Sexuality
- Ethics & Issues in Family & Child Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Childhood Studies View 48 other Masters in Childhood Studies in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Central Oklahoma and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- UCO Graduate Admission Application form.
- 2.75 overall GPA
- Non-refundable application fee of $60.
- Official (not student) copies of transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation and other documents (if required by the program).
- Appropriate visa and evidence of English Language Proficiency (for international students only)
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.