Elementary Education from University of Central Oklahoma curriculum is designed to provide an individualized program of study based on the student's experience and professional goals.
- Public School Elementary Education Teacher
- Private School Elementary Education Teacher
- Teaching for Mathematics Understanding
- Social Studies in a Global Environment
- Teachers as Researchers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching Primary Education View 231 other Masters in Primary Education in United States
- UCO Graduate Admission Application form.
- 2.75 overall GPA
- Non-refundable application fee of $60.
- Official (not student) copies of transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation and other documents (if required by the program).
- Appropriate visa and evidence of English Language Proficiency (for international students only)
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.