Athletic Training from University of Central Oklahoma is designed for students who have completed an undergraduate degree but are seeking entry into the athletic training profession through a graduate education program, which meets the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) standards.
- Professional sports
- University athletics
- High school athletics
- Clinics and hospitals
- Athletic Training Principles
- Assessment in Wellness Management
- Assess of Athletic Injuries
- Athletic Training Clinical
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
December 15—early admission
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Management Sports Sciences View 517 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCO Graduate Admission Application form.
- 2.75 overall GPA
- Non-refundable application fee of $60.
- Official (not student) copies of transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation and other documents (if required by the program).
- Appropriate visa and evidence of English Language Proficiency (for international students only)
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.