This Adult and Higher Education - Lifelong and E-Learning major at University of Central Oklahoma provides students with preparation to work in teaching positions in higher education institutions, such as community colleges and four-year colleges.
Anticipated interest groups for Adult and Higher Education are persons wanting to teach as their major responsibilities and who have approximately 18 credit hours in the subject area and/or licensure they want to teach (e.g, business, sociology, foreign language, etc.) This program is also geared to act as a spring board into similar doctoral programs at terminal degree granting institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Educational Research ADED 5031
- Introduction to Adult and Higher Education ADED 5163
- The Adult Learner
- Learner-Centered Design & Implementation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Adult Education View 3549 other Masters in Education in United States
- Online application for admission
- A 500-word letter of application expressing interest in the program and providing any additional information you believe will be helpful for admission decisions. Include how this program fits with your career goals, and how your education or work history has prepared you for this program.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree from an appropriately accredited institution, with an overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.75* or above.
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each institution attended with all degrees posted. All transcripts must be from appropriately accredited institutions.
International13434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6717 USD per semester during 12 months.
National13434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6717 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State5928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2964 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.