Collaborative Piano from University of Central Oklahoma is designed to cultivate the collaborative skills of pianists who aspire to enter the professional world as versatile, flexible and creative collaborative artists.
- employment as pianist for professional choral, dance, music theatre, large ensemble concerts and productions;
- repetitious/coach for opera productions;
- preparation for entry into doctoral collaborative programs;
- collegiate work as staff pianist, instructor or adjunct applied teacher;
- employment as pianist for chamber music festivals, series or concerts; and,
- collaboration with music programs in middle school, high school and community music schools for contests, concerts and productions.
- Music Theory Pedagogy
- Studies in Music Theory
- Analytical Techniques
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Musicology Liberal Arts View 720 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Central Oklahoma and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Undergraduate transcripts must show a minimum 2.50 GPA overall or 2.75 GPA in the last 60 hours attempted.
- UCO Graduate Admission Application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60.
- Official (not student) copies of transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation and other documents (if required by the program).
- Appropriate visa and evidence of English Language Proficiency (for international students only)
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.