The Instrumental Performance major will help prepare students in the field of music performance develop a higher level of proficiency in performing on their instrument, be it percussion, string, woodwind, harp, or brass, in a variety of contexts, culminating in a recital and/ or special performance. This major also allows individuals to pursue areas of special and related interest through elective studies. The University of Central Oklahoma is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Music History Pedagogy
- History of Performance
- Studies in Music History
- History of Instruments
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 979 other Masters in Music in United States
- Complete the online application. A non-refundable $60.00 processing fee must be paid for each application.
- You are required to submit the original copy of your academic records with an official stamp or seal on the document(s).
- An official or certified copy of Certificate of Graduation or a letter with expected graduation date provided by your college or university is required.
- Submit your English Language Proficiency (ELP) test scores.
- You must provide evidence as to your source of financial ability to cover the estimated expenses for the first academic year.
- Please submit a clear scanned copy of the biographical page of your passport.
- Additional requirement(s) for your specific program of study.
International733 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 733 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National733 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 733 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State316 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 316 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.