You earn a graduate certificate in International Business Management - Transnational from Centennial College , study for a semester in the City of Knowledge, Panama City and complete an internship in China provided by Neusoft Institute, Guangdong.
Your global journey in the Business Management Transnational program helps you:
- Attain core management skills and intercultural competencies.
- Develop leadership abilities to work in an international environment.
- Acquire strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.
- Learn to deal with multifaceted challenges and act creatively and responsibly as a global citizen.
In Centennial College's International Business Management program, you gain the key industry knowledge needed to conduct business on a global scale. This international approach to business will grant you knowledge of specialized topics such as:
- International business law
- International finance and banking
- International marketing
- International entrepreneurship and innovation
- Global business research and analysis
- International business planning
- Corporate social responsibility and international development
- Business networking
At this School of Business program, these topics are covered along with core business courses such as project management and business communications. All of these business topics are presented with a practical approach that includes gaining technical knowledge and skill through hands-on learning.
- Trade representative
- Entrepreneur in import/export
- Business consultant
- International marketing manager
- Foreign investment analyst
- Logistics/transportation manager
- Corporate social responsibility manager
- Product broker
- Commercial banking officer
- Customs broker
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Coop/Employment Preparedness
- Business Culture and Craft
- International Business Law
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Development
- Research Methods for Trade and Development
- International Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 75 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- University degree or a three-year college diploma in any discipline from a recognized institution
- We will consider applicants who have a two-year college diploma or a partial university degree (75% complete), and who have a minimum of two years work experience relevant to the program
- Proof of English proficiency
- This program is not open to graduates of Centennial's three-year International Business diploma program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16531 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16531 CAD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.