The D’Amore-McKim School of Business is creating leaders skilled at making data-enabled decisions through the Business Analytics program from Northeastern University. Expert business school faculty teach our innovative curriculum. You'll be prepared for a leadership role—where you’ll be required to recognize potential challenges and respond during times of uncertainty.
Our experience-powered program will help you build the skills to not only know what data to analyze, but also understand how to leverage that data for strategic decision making. Through in-class case studies, your professors will share real company data as you explore questions such as how to build sales, enhance marketing, or strengthen a company’s infrastructure.
- Top-ranked - Earn your MS in Business Analytics at a highly ranked, top-tier U.S. university.
- World-class faculty - Your professors have deep experience capturing the potential value of data by utilizing the right approaches to develop strategic insights.
- Global alumni network - Our alumni are links in a supportive chain spanning six continents.
- Personalized career support - Graduate Career Center advisors are available throughout your career, in-person and online, to help you refine your personal brand and job search strategy.
- STEM designation - STEM designation for full-time study allows international students on an F-1 visa to work in the U.S. for up to 36 months after their program completion. You would apply for up to 12 months of Optional Practical Training followed by an additional 24 months of OPT STEM Extension.
- Business Analytics
- Data Analysis for Business
- Business Analytics Methods
- Information Visuals and Dashboards for Business
- Data Mining and Machine Learning for Business
- Business Information Design, Quality, and Strategy
- Business Analytics Capstone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 481 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application, $100
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities previously attended
- Statement of purpose
- Current resumé
- Two letters of professional recommendation
International49200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49200 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National49200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49200 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.