This Computer Networks and Cyber Security programme at The University of Wales Trinity Saint David aims to provide in-depth knowledge and skills in the specialist area of networking and security.
It has been developed in response to the need for personnel equipped with the skills needed to design, implement and troubleshoot an enterprise computer network infrastructure.
The course is designed primarily for science and technology graduates who have some prior knowledge of computing and/or networking and who wish to specialise in computer networking.
Career OpportunitiesIt is expected that graduates would seek positions such as:
- Network Engineers
- Senior Network Engineers
- Network Support Engineers
- Security Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Network Specialists
- Network/Security Analysts
- Network/Security Consultants
- Network Managers
- Cloud Engineering Principles and Practice
- Data Security, Governance and Compliance
- Enterprise Core Networking
- Network Security
- Research and Professional Development
- Security Analysis, Technique and Procedures
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 204 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Kingdom
- Applicants require an Honours Degree (2.2 or above) or advanced qualification in Computer Science or cognate discipline from a UK University or recognised overseas institution, or industrial experience in Computer Networking and an Honours Degree.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lampeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.