Your 55-credit Business Administration (Full-Time MBA) program from Northeastern University begins with one semester of MBA foundation courses and career management classes. You’ll complete this rigorous coursework as part of an intimate full-time MBA cohort. Together, you and your classmates will establish deep personal and professional connections, ensuring the learning spills out of the classroom and your network grows strong.
In your second term, your concentration, and elective courses begin. Ultimately, the first year coursework prepares you for D’Amore-McKim’s signature experiential learning opportunity: a paid corporate residency that lasts for 3-months or 6-months, or you could even undertake two 6-month residencies. For the remainder of your second year, you’ll earn credits through interdisciplinary learning and choose your concentrations. Concentrations are in key business areas, and include MBA x concentrations in leading industries outside the business school. Your fresh perspective will empower you to be a more resilient and agile leader, better prepared for the rapidly-changing business world.
- Concentrations from 19 in-demand areas: Business Analytics, Corporate Innovation and Venturing, Entrepreneurship, Finance (with sub-tracks in Corporate Finance or Investments), Healthcare Management, International Business, Leading People and Organizations, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, MBA x Artificial Intelligence, MBA x Bioninformatics, MBA x Biotechnology, MBA x Cybersecurity, MBA x Data Science, MBA x Data Visualization, MBA x Experience Design, MBA x Game Design and Analytics, MBA x Media Innovation and Advocacy and MBA x Software Development
- Interdisciplinary electives taken outside the business school at any of five distinguished Northeastern University colleges for broader exposure to multiple disciplines and perspectives
- Three-, six-, or 12-month paid MBA-level corporate residency
- Meaningful experience-based learning opportunities including the student-managed 360 Huntington Fund and the IDEA student-led venture accelerator through Northeastern’s highly ranked entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Customer Value and the Enterprise
- Analyzing Accounting Data for Strategic Decision Making
- Strategic Planning for the Future
- Financial Management
- Managing the Organization
- Managing Operations and the Supply Chain
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1473 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Application fee
- Personal statement
- Current professional resumé
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- Academic transcript(s)
- Copy of U.S. permanent residency (Green) card (if applicable)
International45100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 90200 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National45100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 90200 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.