Illustration from University of Central Oklahoma will also address essential educational needs including: personal stylistic development; advanced concepts in marketing, branding and practical business applications; storytelling; historical and theoretical frameworks; as well as teaching illustration.
- Web Design
- Print Design
- Advertising Design
- Creative Director
- Art Director
- Package Designer
- History of Design
- History of Illustration
- Design Theory
- Teaching Practicum Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design Liberal Arts View 678 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
- Overall GPA of 3.00 or higher.
- Digital portfolio
- UCO Graduate Admission Application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60.
- Official (not student) copies of transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation and other documents (if required by the program).
- Appropriate visa and evidence of English Language Proficiency (for international students only)
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 24 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.