Healthcare from University of Central Oklahoma is built for professionals working in a number of industry groups within the healthcare sector, including providers, owners and operators of health care facilities, to individuals in research and development, biomedical research and pharmaceuticals. Review UCO: MBA Program information if you are interested in a similar program, or would like to learn more.
- Project Managers
- Sales Managers
- General Managers
- Marketing Specialists
- Human Resources Specialists
- Financial Managers
- Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Innovations
- Legal Issues in Healthcare
- Healthcare Informatics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences Health Informatics View 2366 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Completed the application for graduate admission
- Competitive GRE/GMAT score
- Minimum 2.75 Undergraduate GPA
- 500-word personal statement
- Current Resume
- Official Undergraduate Transcript
- Non-refundable application fee of $60.
- Letters of recommendation and other documents (if required by the program).
- Appropriate visa and evidence of English Language Proficiency (for international students only)
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.