The curriculum inherent within this Financial Management programme at The University of Wales Trinity Saint David addresses not only conventional accounting concepts, issues and discussions at the forefront of the discipline, it also encompasses the need for a broader-based management perspective that facilitates the continued role of the accountant in all areas of business management.
There is a strong emphasis in the programme on the development of personal managerial skills and the application of the critical and analytical skills needed by contemporary financial managers.
- Graduates of the programme will be expected to gain employment at managerial level with the prospects of progressing to Financial Director or Chief Executive in the UK and Internationally.
- However, they will be equally well equipped to take on an entrepreneurial role in a Small to Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) or to advise SMEs on a regional or national basis.
- This is important in the Welsh economy where indigenous SMEs are vital to future economic development and growth.
- It would also provide a route for qualified accountants and finance professionals to obtain a level 7 masters award in financial management.
- Qualified chartered accountants are likely to only have to complete the part 2 dissertation stage so this should provide an attractive proposition to this market.
- Within the current economic climate, the award should provide additional job security for both qualified and part qualified finance professionals.
- Contemporary Issues in Corporate
- Contemporary Issues in Performance
- Corporate Governance
- Finance for Business Managers
- 12 months
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Strategic Management View 793 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- We encourage applications from individuals of all disciplines who currently hold degree and/or professional qualifications.
- We also encourage applications from individuals with professional, leadership and managerial experience who may be admitted onto a master’s programme at the discretion of the Programme Director.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lampeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.