This internationally respected, general management qualification enhances the skills and competences of experienced managers and provides a launch into a management career for more recent graduates.
The Master of Business Administration programme at The University of Wales Trinity Saint David covers the general business/management curriculum, with an opportunity to specialise. Pathways in Tourism Management and International Hospitality Management are also available.
All students are encouraged to apply concepts learned, as well as become familiar with theoretical paradigms.
- Modules are assessed by coursework. This may take various forms, work-based projects, small research projects, presentations, case study analysis and the dissertation.
- Students on the full-time programme, or who are not currently in employment, may be able to base their projects on companies from the extensive SBS employer network to provide alternatives to work-based assignments.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Finance for Business Managers
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Global Business Challenges
- Intercultural Leadership in an Age of Globalisation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 319 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are expected to have a good first degree (a first or upper second), although candidates with lower degree classifications may be admitted at Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma level, with an opportunity to upgrade to Master's level if satisfactory progress is made.
- Every application is considered on its own merit, so places may be offered on the basis of non-standard entry qualifications and criteria, including maturity, professional qualifications and relevant experience. Applicants with non-standard qualifications are advised to submit a short curriculum vitae with their application form.
- We also welcome applications from members of the Armed Forces and recognise the training and education undertaken whilst serving.
International13340 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13340 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.