You’ll learn how to apply psychological theories and principles to the work environment to improve performance and productivity.
These skills will set you up for a career in organisational effectiveness. Both of these courses can involve a dissertation in a real-world organisation, which will demand effective communication, negotiation and project-management skills.
- Recent dissertations include a performance management project for a large organisation, working with a company in the insurance sector on change management, and a review of a law firm’s reward system.
- The MSc Work Psychology at University of Sheffield is not recognised by the BPS it will help you develop the skills you need for research and practice as an occupational psychologist and is typically the route taken by international students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Work Design, Organisational Change and Development
- Applying Psychology to Work and Organisations
- Leadership, Engagement and Motivation
- Learning, Training and Development
- Research Methods for Occupational Psychologists
- Selection and Psychological Testing in Organisations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 841 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree in psychology, or with significant coverage of psychology plus research methods.
- If your undergraduate degree confers BPS Graduate Basis for Membership then you can apply for the MSc Occupational Psychology. The content is exactly the same as this course, the key difference relates to the British Psychological Society (BPS) recognition.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.