Looking after our water resources has never been more important or more challenging. The world needs engineering graduates who can tackle the problems of flooding, pollution and infrastructure design.
- We collaborate with industry and other prestigious universities all over the world on challenging problems in water supply and environmental protection.
- The Water Engineering course at University of Sheffield will prepare you for work in areas such as the water industry, sustainable urban development, flood and environmental management.
This degree is accredited as meeting the requirements for Further Learning for a Chartered Engineer (CEng) for candidates who have already acquired a partial CEng accredited undergraduate first degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Hydrology
- Advanced Hydraulics
- Surface Water Quality Processes
- Computational Methods in Water Engineering
- Civil Engineering Research Proposal
- Advanced Engineering Research Study
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Hydrology & Water Management View 67 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree (BEng, MEng, BSc) in civil or structural engineering or other appropriate engineering or science subject.
- We’ll consider your application if you have appropriate professional qualifications and work experience, but you'll need a strong background in the areas covered on the course.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.