- You’ll be trained to use tissue samples in neuroscience research aimed at understanding the pathophysiology of nervous system diseases and you’ll discover how laboratory breakthroughs have been translated into clinical benefits.
- The Translational Neuropathology course at University of Sheffield will be taught by scientists and consultant neuropathologists who are experts in their fields. You’ll get the opportunity to carry out neuroanatomy dissection and you’ll work with leading research groups during the research project.
- Basic Principles of Pathology and Histopathology
- Molecular Neuroscience
- Ethics and Public Awareness of Science
- Pathology and Modelling of Neurodegenerative Disease
- Neuroinflammation, Neuro-Oncology and Neurovascular Disease
- Literature Review and Critical Analysis of Science
- Research Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Neuroscience View 157 other Masters in Neuroscience in United Kingdom
- Minimum 2:1 BSc in a relevant science.
- Medical students can intercalate after completion of three years of their medical degree.
- Overall IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component, or equivalent.
International27350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27350 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.