This Sustainable Agricultural Technologies course at University of Sheffield will give you a breadth of understanding of the agri-food system as a whole. You’ll learn about the major issues in sustainable agriculture and the cutting-edge techniques used in crop and soil science.
- Guest environmental and sustainability speakers give seminars regularly, and you'll get the opportunity to cultivate your work experience with placements with our industrial, government and NGO partners.
- You’ll cover topics such as global food security, the origins of agriculture and agricultural ecology in a changing world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Crop Science, Biotechnology and Breeding
- Agricultural Ecology in a Changing World
- Soil Science
- Issues in Global Food Security
- Advanced Analytical Techniques in Agricultural Research
- Scientific Skills and Project Management
- Individual Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development Agribusiness Agriculture View 22 other Masters in Agribusiness in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:2 honours degree, or equivalent, in biological sciences or a related subject.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.