Special Education from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) coursework is based on principles of universal design, focusing on how all students can have access to an academic education in the general education classroom.
Graduates with Special Education from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) will:
- have opportunities for making connections between readings and classroom experiences, and to critically evaluate support services with current research.
- create a program uniquely designed to a specific area of interest.
- Technology in Education
- Elementary Literacy Methods
- Significant Support Needs
- Designing Positive Classroom Environments
- Multisensory Structured Language Education
- Self Determination and Transition
- Math and Cognition
- Consultation and Collaboration
- Language and Linguistics
- Parent and Community Involvement
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Application deadline: Rolling Admission
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 3082 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants (international & domestic) pay the $60.00 application fee
- Schedule an admissions and information interview
- Current résumé (please include relevant paid work and volunteer experience where applicable)
- Have one copy of all previous academic transcripts
- Prepare a written "Goals Statement"
- Obtain three letters of recommendation that speak to your ability to successfully complete a program in Special Education.
- All applicants must submit a copy of their background check with their application.
- Official Transcripts: Domestic students: Have one official transcript of all higher education course work ever completed to date
- English Proficiency
International15462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7731 USD per semester during 12 months.
National15462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7731 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7746 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3873 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Colorado Springs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.