On this Speech Difficulties degree offered at University of Sheffield you can study part-time by distance learning or full-time.
Part-time students study online via distance learning plus optional attendance at study blocks lasting 2-3 days. These take place at regular intervals throughout the academic year. Full-time students may also attend lectures, seminars and practical workshops offered in the department.
Each module is assessed by a written assignment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Spoken and Written Language
- Developing an Evidence-Base for Practice
- Speech Difficulties: Nature and Investigation
- Speech Difficulties: Intervention and Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Languages Linguistics View 236 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United Kingdom
- At least a 2:1 degree in a relevant discipline such as speech and language therapy/ pathology, linguistics, education, psychology or computer sciences.
- A background in phonetics is necessary for some modules and experience of working with clients with speech difficulties is an advantage.
International23750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23750 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.