This Science Communication course at University of Sheffield helps you to develop the skills to communicate science effectively to a wide range of audiences. You’ll learn about the latest topics in the science that interests you and work to communicate them to the media and beyond.
- You’ll learn to target your writing and creativity for clear, concise and compelling storytelling across a range of formats.
- You’ll produce a portfolio to showcase your written, digital audio/visual, outreach and event management skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Communication Skills
- Topical Science
- Ethics and Regulation
- Public Engagement
- Communicating with the Media
- Language and Communication
- Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Corporate Communication Digital Communication View 839 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You’ll need a 2:1 or equivalent in biology, chemistry, physics, psychology, mathematics, engineering or other science-related subject.
- We also accept medical students who wish to intercalate their studies.
- Overall IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.