Biochemistry from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) offers a program that meets the needs of students wishing to obtain an undergraduate degree in biochemistry.
Our graduates pursue careers in chemistry-based sciences, including chemistry and biochemistry research, medicine, medical research, dentistry, pharmaceuticals, and teaching.
- Biochemistry of Human Health and Development
- Biochemistry Laboratory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 718 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or biochemistry from an accredited college or university
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Combined GRE percentile score of 50th percentile or higher
- English proficiency: Post-secondary degree from a US accredited institution or in a program where English is the language of instruction; or A score of 100 on the TOEFL test or a score of 7 on the IELTS test.
International15034 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7517 USD per semester during 12 months.
National15034 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7517 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3773 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Colorado Springs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.