Accounting from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) helps graduates prepare for the CPA exam. This 30 credit hour program, together with a student's undergraduate degree in business or accounting, is designed to satisfy the 150 credit hour requirement for licensure in Colorado and most other states.
Graduates with Accounting from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) will:
- receive personalized guidance from professors with real-world experience in their field.
- gain comprehensive and deep knowledge of accounting
- Financial Acct Theory
- Advanced Auditing
- Fed Tax Research & Plan
- Corporate & Partnership Tax
- Service Marketing
- Accounting Ethics & Institutions
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Econometrics View 716 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- A four-year undergraduate degree in accounting or business with an emphasis in accounting from a regionally accredited institution, including successful completion of the following pre-requisite courses or their equivalents
- A grade of C or higher must be earned in all coursework and coursework must have been taken within the last 10 years.
- Successful applicants will generally have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, particularly in their upper division classes and accounting coursework.
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Student’s goal statement
- Optional letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency
International16470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8235 USD per semester during 18 months.
National16470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8235 USD per semester during 18 months.
In-State9450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4725 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Colorado Springs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.