Most of our students are working professionals who finish their degree in two years. Our faculty have extensive experience in online instruction, and the Technical and Professional Communication program at University of Wisconsin Stout is evaluated yearly to help ensure that students receive quality instruction.
- Survey and synthesize theoretical concepts and principles about major issues in technical and professional communication.
- Select and apply theoretical concepts and principles to the interpretation of technical and professional communication phenomenon.
- Evaluate relevant scholarship as a means of informing inquiry in technical and professional communication.
- Select, design and conduct research, using proper methods and methodology, making sound recommendations and drawing logical conclusions.
- User-centered design
- Visual rhetoric
- Rhetorical theory
- Project management
- Communicating in multilingual environments
- Speech communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Digital Communication View 93 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
- We recommend using our online application as the easiest and fastest way to apply
- The $106 International application fee includes the $56 application fee and the $50 International processing fee.
- Submit a completed Declaration of Finances form along with a formal written statement or official bank statement certifying that either the sponsor, prospective student’s parents, or prospective student has sufficient funds on deposit (in US dollars) to ensure full payment of expenses for the student’s first year of graduate study.
- Academic records from all higher education institutions attended.
International31548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15774 USD per semester during 24 months.
National31548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15774 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State14596 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7298 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.