This Career and Technical Education degree at University of Wisconsin Stout is designed for working adults, and can be completed in as little as two years. People who complete this degree work in career and technical education at the secondary and postsecondary levels, in industry, or in workforce education agencies.
- Includes asynchronous and synchronous online delivery; customized hybrid options may be available
- Financial aid can include student loans, scholarships, and graduate assistantships
- Earn the degree in as little as two years, while working full-time
- Research in Career and Technical Education
- Research Foundations
- Problems In Career and Technical Education
- Principles of Career and Technical Education
- Issues in Career and Technical Education
- Advanced Psychology of Learning for Instruction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology Teaching View 625 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- We recommend using our online application as the easiest and fastest way to apply
- The $106 International application fee includes the $56 application fee and the $50 International processing fee.
- Submit a completed Declaration of Finances form along with a formal written statement or official bank statement certifying that either the sponsor, prospective student’s parents, or prospective student has sufficient funds on deposit (in US dollars) to ensure full payment of expenses for the student’s first year of graduate study.
- Academic records from all higher education institutions attended.
International31548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15774 USD per semester during 12 months.
National31548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15774 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State14596 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7298 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.