Our Construction Management program at University of Wisconsin Stout will help further your career if you have a construction-related degree and five or more years of experience. We’ve designed our curriculum to help you solve real-world problems in the construction industry. The standard tuition rate is for all students across the country. You can begin the program at any time of the year.
The M.S. Construction Management program is an MBA alternative for construction professionals. The program will prepare you for upper-level construction management positions. Our industry-experienced faculty integrates applied learning, scientific theory, humanistic understanding, creativity, and research with a focus on:
- Critical thinking and creativity in problem-solving and decision making in construction
- Effective and professional oral and written communications through the use of information and communication technology
- Principles of leadership in business and management including advanced construction management practices, complex project decision making, and associated risk management
- Professional ethics including application to construction situations and choices
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sustainable Construction
- Building Codes and Regulations
- Construction Logistics and Project Planning
- Construction Project Delivery Systems
- Construction Strategy, Economics and Finance
- Succession Planning in Construction
- Architectural Preservation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction View 133 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- We recommend using our online application as the easiest and fastest way to apply
- The $106 International application fee includes the $56 application fee and the $50 International processing fee.
- Submit a completed Declaration of Finances form along with a formal written statement or official bank statement certifying that either the sponsor, prospective student’s parents, or prospective student has sufficient funds on deposit (in US dollars) to ensure full payment of expenses for the student’s first year of graduate study.
- Academic records from all higher education institutions attended.
International17160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 572 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 572 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.