Our department is home to a world-renowned sensory neuroscience research group. Their projects provide the basis for teaching and research training on this MSc.
- The Neuroscience course at University of Sheffield covers molecular, cell and developmental biology of auditory and visual systems.
- Advanced imaging and behavioural analysis focus on information processing from sensory transduction to the central nervous system and behaviour.
- You’ll also study animal models of sensory deficits and the development of therapeutic treatments for hearing loss and blindness.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practical Developmental Genetics
- Neuroscience Techniques
- Sensory Neuroscience
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Computational Neuroscience
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience View 839 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A good 2:1 honours degree in a biomedical-related subject.
- We also accept medical students who wish to intercalate their studies.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.