It is ideal for those who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree in general management (marketing) with an international orientation and will prepare you to enter the globalised world of work on a competitive footing, maximising your potential and widening your choices.
On graduating you will have a comprehensive and integrated knowledge and understanding of organisations, their management and the marketing environment in which they operate. As part of this, you will have examined accounting and finance from a manager's point of view and evaluated the impact of internal and external factors on the kinds of human resource strategies drawn up by international organisations.
The International Management (Marketing) course at Royal Holloway University of London will focus on an understanding of how international marketing fits into the organisation and running of a company or multi-company corporation.
As a member of the School of Management you will join an intellectually stimulating, friendly and supportive research environment and, through working closely with our expert and experienced academic staff, you will be in a position to realise your full potential.
On graduating with a MSc in International Management (Marketing) from Royal Holloway you will be in a position to take a variety of different career paths. You may choose to combine this qualification with your first degree studies to indicate a market sector or a functional specialism.
Important skills are gained for those entering fields such as finance, accountancy and regulatory bodies; we also recognise the role of family and closely held business enterprises for some.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Business Management and Economics
- International Accounting and Finance
- International Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- International Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
- International Marketing Management
- Information and Operations Management
- Project Work for Managers - Integrated Marketing Communications
- Project Work for Managers - Marketing Research Skills
- Project Work for Managers - Marketing Planning
- Professional Business and Applied Research Skills
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no deadlines for postgraduate applications, but popular degrees become full quickly.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 424 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- A UK 2:2 (Honours) or equivalent and less than three years of work experience. The MSc International Management (Marketing) assumes that candidates will have read management as part of an undergraduate degree.
- If you have not read management as part of an undergraduate degree, you should consider our MSc International Management.
- All teaching at Royal Holloway is in English. You will therefore need to have good enough written and spoken English to cope with your studies right from the start.
Less than three years of work experience
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13300 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.