The Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) from University of Wisconsin Stout can be completed fully online. In today's fast-paced technical world, leaders are needed in the areas of information technology, network security, enterprise systems, digital marketing and e-learning. This graduate degree helps you become that needed leader.
With a student-centered learning approach, self-motivated individuals can focus on personal goals while developing an emphasis of study customized to your specific aspirations. We invite you to look more closely, ask important questions, and discover the benefits of earning your master’s degree in Information and Communication Technologies.
Upon completion of this program, you'll be able to:
- Appraise the influences between society and ICT development
- Analyze the relationship between organizations and ICT
- Critique trends impacting the ICT professional
- Evaluate ICT related to one’s own career
- Forecast the influence of ICT systems
- Conduct research contributing to ICT
- Design ICT systems
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Communication Technologies in Organizations
- Learning Technologies
- Technology Futures
- Technology Adoption and Implications
- Information and Communication Portfolio
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 331 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
- We recommend using our online application as the easiest and fastest way to apply
- The $106 International application fee includes the $56 application fee and the $50 International processing fee.
- Submit a completed Declaration of Finances form along with a formal written statement or official bank statement certifying that either the sponsor, prospective student’s parents, or prospective student has sufficient funds on deposit (in US dollars) to ensure full payment of expenses for the student’s first year of graduate study.
- Academic records from all higher education institutions attended.
International31548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15774 USD per semester during 24 months.
National31548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15774 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State14596 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7298 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.