This Marketing Management Practice programme at University of Sheffield is designed to take graduates from any discipline into careers in marketing management. We don’t just teach the theory of marketing.
- There’s a lot of emphasis on applying what you learn in a business setting. You can also apply to do a company-based dissertation, working with an external organisation.
- Recent dissertation projects include a branding review for a large law firm and working with a local, environment-led SME to study consumer behaviour.
This programme is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). Students who register for CIM student membership while studying with us are eligible to apply for CIM exemptions upon graduation from our programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Marketing
- Contemporary Marketing Practices
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Management
- International Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing Marketing Management View 404 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree or an approved professional qualification.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27350 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.