Flexibility in selection of modules allows for your particular interests to be accommodated.
The Advanced Physiotherapy - Paediatrics programme offered at the University College London (UCL) offers you the opportunity to extend your understanding of key areas in physiotherapy, including challenging the foundations of established but poorly justified treatments, developing and undertaking clinical research and practice, learning about new and emerging treatment options.
You will also benefit from the mentorship of recognised experts in paediatric physiotherapy.
The Advanced Physiotherapy Paediatrics programme offered at the University College London will provide you with knowledge and experience for a career in academia, research or clinical practice. You will also develop the skills to pursue senior positions within your specialist clinical career field.
The programme aims to transform the way you think about expert patient care, and the theoretical foundation for paediatric physiotherapy clinical practice. The programme provides a rigorous, evidence-based training in best research and clinical practice. You will graduate with skills suitable for a range of clinical, educational or research posts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physiotherapy Research and Dissemination
- Paediatric Neuro Physiotherapy
- Paediatric Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy
- Paediatric Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Clinical Education in Advanced Physiotherapy
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Paediatric and Adolescent Sports and Performance Injury Prevention and Management
- Work Based Learning in Health
- Disability and Development
- Child Development: Inclusive Approaches in Global Contexts
- Leadership & Professional Development
- Paediatric and Adolescent Sports and Performance, Injury Prevention and Management
- Clinical Exercise and Physical Activity
- Respiration through Life, Health and Disease
- Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy Skills
- Motor Control in Life, Health and Disease
- The Heart Through Life, Health and Disease
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Physiotherapy View 1015 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- Normally a minimum of an upper second-class UK Bachelor's degree or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard in physiotherapy; or an approved diploma in physiotherapy together with evidence of appropriate clinical and/or teaching experience and a commitment to continuing professional development.
- We expect students to have had at least 2 years post-qualification clinical experience and UK state-registration is preferred.
International28500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £6,250
- International: £14,250
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.