The "Master of Science of the University of Bern in Business Administration" master's degree program is completed over three semesters (standard duration of study) and is a mono program. Consequently, no subsidiaries (minors) are permitted.
Benefits of the MSc BA include the large selection of courses and the opportunity to organize study independently. The combination of theoretical and practical approaches to problems of business administration and independent working is the ideal starting point for a career in all functional areas of business or the public sector.
Students choose a professional profile-oriented specialism from one of the four special qualifications offered in Business Administration:
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Information Systems
recognised by the Swiss Confederation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Business Administration program is worth 90 ECTS credits and consists of the following elements:
- Special qualification (30-55 ECTS credits)
- Optional area (15-40 ECTS credits)
- Master's thesis (20 ECTS credits)
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
You can only apply after the regular closing date for applications if you do not require a visa for entering and residing in Switzerland.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 60 other Masters in Business Administration in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree from a Swiss university in Business Administration (mono or major)
- Bachelor's degree from a Swiss university with at least 60 ECTS credits in the branch of studies Business administration / Management
- Bachelor's degree from a Swiss university with fewer than 60 ECTS credits in the branch of studies Business administration / Management
International897 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 897 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA708 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 708 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
- Regular tuition fee: CHF 750 per semester
- Non-Swiss students: CHF 950 per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.