The current challenges facing global health are substantial. This Sustainability, Health and Wellbeing programme from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) seeks to explore shared global challenges, as well as those specific to individual regions, and be applicable to public health and healthcare personnel around the world.
It has been designed to meet the needs of those holding strategic positions within organisations as well as individual public health and healthcare workers who wish to learn more about how to enhance sustainability, health and wellbeing.
An MSc in Sustainability, Health and Wellbeing can lead to career development opportunities and continuing professional development in a range of professions and sectors.
The optional modules allow for the differing needs of individuals to be met through differing pathways. For example, a person wishing to pursue a career in research may opt for two additional modules in research, whereas a person who has, or is aiming for, a position of responsibility within an organisation or community may benefit from the optional modules in Leadership and Healthy and Sustainable Settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health and Wellbeing
- Principles of Sustainability
- Postgraduate Research
- Applied Public Health Project
- Social Prescribing
- Inspiring Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
UK students can apply all year round.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 277 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold at least a 2:2 degree or equivalent such as a portfolio
- Applications from all candidates will be considered on their merits in the light of the nature and scope of the programme and if they have experience
- A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application
- Mature applicants with non-degree level qualifications and appropriate experience will be considered
- IELTS: Score of at least 6.5 equivalent
- GCSEs: English language and writing at grade C
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National867 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 867 GBP per module during 36 months.
Per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.