Understand the science behind optimising athletic performance and monitoring, while learning from some of the world’s leading experts in Sport and Exercise Science .
Sport and exercise scientists have a broad technical knowledge and understand the core disciplines of physiology and biomechanics.
Why study with us
You’ll apply physiology and biomechanics in a both a research and practitioner-based context.
Our School is home to some of the world’s leading researchers in the field of nutrition and exercise sciences.
We have strong links with a large number of sports organisations, including professional sports teams, public and private sector sports providers and grassroots sports clubs.
The Sport and Exercise Science course from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) provides graduates with the fundamental transferable and analytical skills for a diverse range of careers. The sports, exercise science, fitness, health and leisure sectors are currently thriving and therefore provide a range of fulfilling careers for postgraduate sports and exercise science graduates. We have a prosperous and ever-developing campus at UCLan with a strong focus on sport and exercise and we have excellent links with governing bodies, athletes, and clubs; which help to provide you with vital work experience and secure future employment.
Recent UCLan graduates are currently working across the fitness, sport, education, research and health sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods for Sport Exercise & Nutritional Sciences
- Advanced practitioner skills for sport & exercise scientists
- Research Project for Sport Exercise & Nutritional Scientists
- Skills in 3D Motion Capture
- Contemporary Issues in Sport & Exercise Sciences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 199 other Masters in Sports Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold a 2:2 degree or equivalent professional experience or learning in a related field such as biomechanics or sport and exercise physiology
- Applications from all candidates will be considered on their merits in the light of the nature and scope of the programme
- A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7100 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part-time: £785 per 20 credits (UK/EU)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.