This Translational Medicine program from University of California, Berkeley is designed to train students in applying translational research and engineering approaches to solve fundamental problems in healthcare delivery, focused on addressing real-world problems in a creative, interdisciplinary team setting.
This program should appeal to engineers, scientists, and clinicians who seek to bring innovative treatments and devices into clinical use. Individuals with backgrounds in medicine, nursing, dentistry, and pharmacy are encouraged to apply. We anticipate that upon receiving their master’s degree or after further academic or clinical training, graduates will work in industries that deliver healthcare products or patient care.
- Translational Challenges: Diagnostics, Devices, and Therapeutics
- Ethical and Social Issues in Translational Medicine
- Clinical Need-Based Therapy Solutions
- Designing Clinical Research
- Translational Challenges in Medicine – “Anti-Medical School”
- Health Care Finance & Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 32 other Masters in Complementary & Alternative Medicine in United States
- a bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution;
- a satisfactory scholastic average, usually a minimum grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B) on a 4.0 scale; and
- enough undergraduate training to do graduate work in your chosen field.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee: The application fee is not refundable. If you are a U.S. citizen or current permanent resident, the application fee is $105; for all others, the fee is $125.
International26544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13272 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13272 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Berkeley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.