There's never been a better time to build new skills and follow your passion. Apply now to secure your place at La Trobe.
This Master of Psychological Science (Research) from La Trobe University will equip you with the tools and knowledge to pursue a research-related career in higher education, government, or the public health sector. It can also serve as a pathway into a PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Areas of study:
- autism spectrum disorders
- clinical and health psychology
- behavioural neuroscience and neuropsychology
- cognitive and developmental psychology
- social and intercultural psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 102 other Masters in Psychology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 071896M
- The minimum academic requirement for entry to a Masters by research at La Trobe is a three year Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years with a weighted average mark in the final year of 65 or above.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39600 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.