Why study with us
- Our course team have many years of practical experience in criminal investigation, fraud and financial investigation.
- We’re the largest provider of higher education in this area in the UK and our specialist facilities and resources are second to none.
- We’ll teach you to analyse a problem involving the specific aspects of financial crime, then design and implement a suitable solution and present complex information.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods for Crime and Criminal Justice
- Complex Case Management
- MSc Dissertation
- Global Perspectives in Financial Investigation
- Money Laundering
- Discovery & Recovery of Assets
- Research in Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance View 861 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold at least 2:2 degree
- Applications from all candidates will be considered on their merits in the light of the nature and scope of the programme and if they have experience
- A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7100 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part-time: £785 per 20 credits (UK/EU)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.