The course will also provide the busy General Dental Practitioner with a part-time educational route to acquire the skills and knowledge required of a Dentist with enhanced skills. This Endodontology programme at the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) focuses on contemporary practice, teaching evidence-based principles and systems to ensure an optimal outcome for the patient and practitioner.
During the course you will be expected to attend up to 20 study/assessment days per year. Many of these sessions will be within the School of Dentistry on the main UCLan Preston Campus, though some sessions will be timetabled in the UCLan Dental Clinic, where you will be supported to assess, undertake and ultimately lead in clinical treatment. To accompany the study days, much of the course content, including lecture notes, PowerPoint slides, videos of lectures and assignments will be delivered to you via the University’s eLearn system allowing you to both prepare work for study days and undertake additional work independently from your home location.
For dentists looking to introduce endodontic treatment within their practice, this is the ideal course. During this course you will plan and treat patients under direct clinical supervision, in our UCLan Dental Clinic.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Endodontics
- Utilising the evidence base
- Research Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDentistry View 121 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants admitted onto the course will meet the following requirements:
- Be qualified as a Dental Surgeon and have a licence to practice dentistry
- Be registered with the General Dental Council (or equivalent)
- Be in professional practice or have a hospital appointment while attending the course
- Be registered with a Defence Union - possessing indemnity insurance with cover at an appropriate level.
- Possess a current certificate of immunisation against communicable disease (Hepatitis B)
- Have sufficient competency in English language (IELTS Level 7 or equivalent). Competency may be demonstrated by qualification, accreditation of prior learning or separate University assessment.
DBS: all potential students must undergo an enhanced DBS check prior to admittance to the programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16530 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16530 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
National16530 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16530 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Year 1 £16,530; Year 2 £16,865
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.