Digital Marketing is an area that is constantly evolving and growing and there is an industry requirement for well-qualified individuals in this field.
The Digital Marketing Communications programme from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) primarily focuses on the knowledge required to take on a specialist role in Digital Marketing in a variety of organisations. It will provide you with both digital and creative skills to enhance your future career prospects.
Why study with us
First UK university to offer the online MSc Digital Marketing Communications course.
Accredited by the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM).
Previous Digital Marketing Communications students have gained successful employment in the sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Postgraduate Study and Learning
- Digital Communication
- Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
- Contemporary issues in digital marketing communications
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Research Methods For The Digital World
- Digital Marketing Communication Dissertation
- Digital Marketing Communications Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 23 other Masters in Digital Communication in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold a 2:2 degree or equivalent in a related field
- Non-standard applications will be considered on their merits and if they have relevant business work or life experience and who can demonstrate the ability to cope with and benefit from master's-level studies
- A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application
- Applicants will be assessed through interview
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time: £785 per 20 credits (UK/EU)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.