Understanding human anatomy is integral to a wide range of clinical and scientific disciplines including medicine, dentistry, archaeology, forensic science and bioengineering.
A reduction in the number of universities nationally and internationally offering training in human anatomy has led to a shortfall in those qualified to work in the fields associated with the discipline.
- Throughout your Human Anatomy and Education degree at University of Sheffield , you’ll be taught through lectures, practical sessions, lab placements, tutorials and seminars.
- In small group teaching classes you’ll discuss, debate and present on scientific and ethical topics.
- The biggest part of the course will be your individual research project, working alongside professional scientists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anatomy of the Trunk and Limbs
- Students and the Learning Environment
- Anatomy of the Head, Neck and Brain
- Curriculum and Programme Development
- Action Research Project: Scholarship in Learning and Teaching
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Human Medicine View 750 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Sheffield and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 2:1 honours degree in a biomedical-related subject.
- We also accept medical students who wish to intercalate their studies.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.