Unlock your Executive MBA at Santa Clara University and become an entrepreneurial executive who implements creative solutions to critical business problems in fast cycle environments.
Santa Clara University’s Executive MBA has 5 thematic terms where students will be intellectually challenged and work on intensive team projects, case assignments, simulations and workshops.
We are extremely focused on your career development and bring in professional communication firms, career coaches (for group as well as individualized coaching) and individualized mentors tailored to their functional area of interest, to prepare you for the rigors of leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Analytical Decisions
- Managing Organizations and Teams
- Financial Accounting
- Managing Operations, Technologies and Supply Chains
- Business Ethics
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 103 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- Online application form complete with resume and essay question responses.
- Online application fee of $100 paid by credit card
- Official Executive Assessment (EA), GMAT or GRE exam results
- TOEFL or IELTS test score results (if required)
- Upload of transcripts from each college or university-level institution attended, including extension programs.
- Two confidential letters of recommendation from faculty, managers, or supervisors who are familiar with your work.
International66741 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 111235 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
National66741 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 111235 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
Living costs for Santa Clara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.