This Financial Economics course from University of Sheffield enables you to specialise in financial economics and managing assets while giving you the option to choose other finance or economic modules. It will prepare you for a career in financial corporations and government bodies involved with stock markets.
- The content of our courses is reviewed annually to make sure it's up-to-date and relevant. Individual modules are occasionally updated or withdrawn.
- This is in response to discoveries through our world-leading research; funding changes; professional accreditation requirements; student or employer feedback; outcomes of reviews; and variations in staff or student numbers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Microeconomic Analysis
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Econometric Methods
- Modern Finance
- Asset Pricing
- International Money and Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Actuarial Science View 758 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:1 undergraduate degree in economics.
- We will also consider students with very good degrees in related subjects with a strong background in macroeconomics, microeconomics, mathematics and statistics.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.