This is a two-year dual degree programme provided by the Europubhealth Erasmus consortium of which the University of Sheffield is a member.
The Europubhealth - European Masters Programme in Public Health course at University of Sheffield draws on the expertise of eight European universities and, through a competitive application process, offers scholarships and self-funded places each year.
- In your first year, you will study core competencies in public health at either the University of Sheffield, University College Dublin, taught in English, or the University of Granada, taught in Spanish.
- In your second year, you will choose to specialise in a specific area of public health practice at a consortium member university in France, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium or Spain, and also undertake a placement and dissertation.
- At the end of the first year, you will join other students and study on a 3 week integration module in Rennes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Health Informatics
- Communicable Disease Control
- Disaster and Emergency Management
- Health Care Financing and Economic Evaluation
- Using Policy to Strengthen Health Systems
- Sociology of Health and Illness
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1774 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- For entry requirements and English language requirements for this course, visit the europubhealth website.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.