If you’re a learning technologist, education professional or teacher looking to enhance your knowledge of digital education and broaden your career opportunities then this qualification is for you. This online Masters degree will help you grasp the theories underpinning digital education, learn to use and evaluate the latest learning technologies, and look towards future developments in the field.
Specialist modules such as Digital Education in Practice and Designing Digital Education will help you acquire work-based practical skills, and our excellence in digital education means you will have the opportunity to engage, collaborate and learn in creative ways at a pace that suits you.
You’ll benefit from studying digital education practice whilst being an online learner yourself, and the interactive, collaborative and community-based delivery of this Masters programme will provide opportunities to engage with fellow professionals while harnessing the expertise of our academic staff.
In a field where research can often overstate conclusions from short-term interventions, you will learn to approach research critically and develop skills to carry out research and evaluations in your own professional settings both during and after the programme.
This Digital Education programme from University of Leeds is designed to aid professional development in the field of digital education, enabling you to apply for promotion or a higher level post within an existing career path or to change career direction, for example, into CPD provision, educational software development or full time-learning technology support.
Research methods training will also be very useful to enhance your own professional practice and that of your institution; and could lead on to a doctorate if desired.
- Education in a Digital Society
- Digital Education in Practice
- Researching Digital Education
- Designing Digital Education
- Dissertation in Digital Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 192 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- A bachelor degree (hons) with a 2:1 or non-UK equivalent plus evidence of relevant professional experience.
- Relevant professional experience could include teaching (at any level), education management, supervision or administration, software development, education publishing, education media, and roles involving the implementation, support or management of educational technologies. Other professional experience may be relevant and each case will be considered on its merits.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.