This Energy Engineering with Industrial Management course at University of Sheffield is for graduates and established professionals pursuing careers in energy management. We blend theory with hands-on experience, giving you the level of insight and understanding you need to be a great manager.
- Demand for energy is growing. But the world’s energy resources are limited. To address this, we need to change to the way we use energy and dispose of waste.
- That’s the focus of our MSc: to produce new generations of managers who are equipped to deal with these challenges.
Accredited by the Energy Institute.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Energy Engineering
- Managing Innovation and Change in Engineering Context
- Engineering Commercial Success: And making the world a better place!
- Strategic Engineering Management and Business Practice
- Energy Systems and Management
- Low Carbon Energy Science and Technology
- Petroleum Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 887 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A good honours degree in science, technology or engineering.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26050 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.