- This programme comprises online modules with individual online tutorial support.
This fully online, three-year programme was developed to complement our highly successful International Postgraduate Certificate in Education (iPGCE).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Education, Teaching and Learning
- Practice-based Inquiry
- Professional Development
- Language Learning and Pedagogy
- Early Childhood Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 87 other Masters in Teaching in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A good honours degree in a related field is required.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National4250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.