This Dental Technology course at University of Sheffield blends traditional techniques with advanced manufacturing techniques, and is well suited to dental technicians and clinical professionals who have suitable training in basic dental technology.
- You’ll focus on the provision of highly advanced and technically demanding dental appliances and medical devices. After training in research methods, you’ll conduct a research project of your own.
- You’ll develop your understanding of the major dental problems that present themselves to dental technicians and be able to systematically address them. You’ll also develop skills in dental technology and dental materials science and apply them to your practice of dental technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dental Technology
- Dental Materials Science
- Research Problems and Approaches
- Dental Laboratory Governance
- Research Methods in Clinical Dentistry
- Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry Health Sciences View 1778 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A degree in dental technology or a relevant subject such as biomedical science or bioengineering. Ideally two years post-training experience in dental technology and be able to demonstrate advanced technical expertise in the field.
- If you don’t have a degree, we’ll accept an equivalent recognised professional qualification in dental technology.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27350 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.