Our strong links with the heritage industry mean you can apply what you learn in real-world situations – during the course.
- Students in the Cultural Heritage Management programme from University of Sheffield work with organisations such as Historic England, the National Trust and regional museums – experience that can be a deciding factor when you compete for jobs in the sector.
- You can come to the course from either an archaeology or a business/management background.
- Taught in partnership with colleagues from the Sheffield University Management School, it provides training in heritage interpretation and conservation, as well as marketing and site management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Landscapes in archaeology: methods & perspectives
- Digital Cultural Heritage: Theory and Practice
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Fundraising management: sponsorship, philanthropy and the state
- Cultural and Creative Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Archaeology Ancient History View 204 other Masters in Ancient History in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Usually a minimum 2:1 honours degree in an arts, humanities or science subject. But your interest in and understanding of archaeology is more important than what you studied at undergraduate level.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.