This Data Analytics course from University of Sheffield is designed for students with a numerate background (for example a first degree in mathematics, economics, engineering, physics or chemistry) as well as graduates already working in industry.
- The course focuses on managing vast amounts of information and transforming it into actionable knowledge. It teaches the key skills that are required to carry out practical analysis of the types of data sets that need to be interpreted in the modern world.
- These include large data sets as well as structured and unstructured data. The course makes use of techniques developed within a range of disciplines, including computer science, artificial intelligence, mathematics and statistics.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Scalable Machine Learning
- Text Processing
- Machine Learning and Adaptive Intelligence
- Natural Language Processing
- Statistical Data Science in R
- Data Analytics Dissertation Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 279 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree in a numerate discipline (computer science, mathematics, economics, engineering, physics, chemistry).
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
International27350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27350 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.