Business Analytics (with specialisation in Management Science) is taught by University College London (UCL) School of Management. It combines modules that explore how data and analytics are transforming key areas of business (strategy, marketing, operations) with modules that provide the mathematical and computational skills needed to make effective use of the latest business analytics tools.
Graduates from this Business Analytics programme offerd at the University College London will be likely to find employment in global companies and high-growth businesses, finance and banking organisations, and consulting firms.
Students will develop strong quantitative and analytical skills, an in-depth understanding of how companies use data to make decisions and improve business performance, and practical experience with leading business analytics tools.
They will be equipped to influence strategy and decision-making, and be able to drive business performance by transforming data into a powerful and predictive strategic asset.
- Business Strategy and Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Mathematical Foundations for Business Analytics
- Programming for Business Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Operations Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it is full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 585 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- A minimum of an upper second-class UK Bachelor’s degree or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
- Applicants must have a strong aptitude for quantitative analysis and are likely to have studied a range of degrees including: management, mathematics, engineering, computer science, economics, and psychology.
International35100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National19400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.